Monday

I Wondered Why I Played With Them As A Child..

After eating a tasty Easter Dinner my friends and I all sat around the television as Diddy's DOLL's took over the MTV studio's during MTB's Finale episode. It was a recap of some of the major moments during this season...(which weren't many) but it was quite interesting nonetheless. Danity Kane stormed the stage performing their hit "Damaged" and looked very cohesive and intact with their dance moves. Diddy also informed the girls that their sophomore CD opened up at number one on the charts! I'm so excited for them! I'm so in love with the direction that they are going in image wise. They look very fresh, fun, and mature while keeping their aura yet young and appealing. Danity has come aloooong way. Here's a pic just to remind you guys...
...See people, WE ALL HAVE ROOM TO GROW! Rock on Dolls.... You all definitely welcomed me!

((...do-do YOU got a sick, beat shoe handy?!))

iCON :)