Monday

New New: Victor Glemaud

I rarely ever touch on mens fashion, it’s something that I appreciate from afar but never actually ponder or discuss. Perusing style.com I came across the picture of a Victor Glemaud (seen above) and anytime I see the picture of an individual on style.com, who is not a familiar face, I immediately begin searching for whom this person might be. Well, this time I struck gold. Glemaud is a former employee of KCD (my dream fashion public relations firm) as well as a graduate of FIT who ran off to Paris to follow his designing dream. So, what does this mean? Glemaud is the next best thing in mens fashion, he has the creative direction and innate ability to present his collection in the most desirable way. Debuting his eponymous line in 2006, this Hatian native is making strides to pave his way through the fashion industry on the mens side. The current seasons collection is quite interesting, presenting a juxtaposition of pajamas and day wear. Incorporating bright colors, cardigans, polo shirts and silk blends, this spring/summer 2008 collection is laid back yet full of life. I love it.
Fabulously Yours,
Jennifer Pauline

source1, source2