Monday

LB Watch: Backstage; The Story Unfolds...

...As you may know or have noticed in the past, Lateboots.com has been following me as I prepared for my "finale" fashion show with my organization I founded along with my "power friends" fashion publicist Lauren Paige, Stylist Jeremy Haynes, and later joining us Adetayo Fajemison. The day finally arrived April 23, 2008 and it was a total frenzy backstage as models got "wired" up (literally) and mugs were being dusted! Join me as I take you backstage... LIVE! @ Puritan Mills...
The models sported a sky-high ponytail that was wired all the way up to the tip! The crowd was definitely NOT ready for this look! It was AMAZING!
Models Cherelle, Lee, and Shan pose for candids as the chaos continued! From the "pony" room (hair) to the make-up stand.... Models were up to their necks with things to do before show-time!
Models Nakia' and Carrie-Lisa stopped for a quick pose seconds before show time! Hurry up ladies we are now dimming the lights.... See you on the run-way!!
THE FINALE......

(( see YOU there...))

iCON :)