Monday

LB Watch : Week In Review //Project X Fashion Show// m a r q u i s Work Out Plan// Help Out New Marketing Campaign

So it's been heckted over at the LB Office, this week is full of events, meetings and construction. I've been contacting everyone in my blackberry getting things ready, we have something up our sleeve. We are working on new ways to enhance the site and content.......so with that comes our new marketing tool which has been our original LateBoots.com logo. In order to spread the word and love, I'm asking all the LB viewers to send this logo in a blast email and to post it on their myspace pages. The great thing about our new marketing campaign is the logo above-which was made into little pricetags that we give out when we attended events or parties.

Another thing is the lack of comments, although I get messages from viewers in New York to Belgium the comments are lacking. At one point I took them down and if the comments don't go up, that method with be repeated. You not too important to comment lol. In addition to that, Project X is having their final show this Wednesday and I saw the guest list, it's a must to be in the building. I'll arrive 5 minutes prior to the show starting and my seat is next to________, yall know I have to be extra. Also, my new workout plan hit the internet yesterday so if you're in need of it, follow it. If you're in Atlanta I'll be at L.A. Fitness in Atlantic Station doing a book signing ( kidding ) I'll be there most of the week working out and also on Thursday for my Yoga class, so come out and sculpt with me!!

REMEMBER TO POST THE LATEBOOTS.COM LOGO ON YOUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SEND IT OUT IN A BLAST EMAIL.

That's The Week In Review.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r