Tuesday

Uh-Oh: Miss Westwood Didn't See It

I would have never seen this coming! Designer Vivienne Westwood played a huge role in the ‘Sex and the City’ movie but she was not that big of a fan of the fashion in the film. If you all remember, Vivienne Westwood was the designer that sent Carrie the wedding dress she wore on the Big day, but Vivienne explains that she was very displeased with the overall fashion of the movie. According to sources she stated:

"I thought 'Sex and the City' was supposed to be about cutting-edge fashion and there was nothing remotely memorable or interesting about what I saw.

"I went to the premiere and left after 10 minutes."

That is a GAG from Scandinavia! She ATE that in the name of GIVENCHY! LOL. But it baffles me simply because I thought the wardrobing was superb. Umph.. guess she doesn't see it for Miss Fields (and I am not trying to start nothing..lol) But with the 300+ outfit changes in the movie... Westwood definitely could have it given a little bit more LIFE than that. What are your thoughts? Did you enjoy as much as I did? I've peeked at it twice!

((...rumble on the runway))

iCON :)