Wednesday

Ad-It-Up: Get Into My Briefs - Whoa Nelly

This particular pic has been BLAZING the net the last 2 days! Rapper Nelly is apparently the newest face added to the Sean John dynasty. Rocking the Sean John briefs and jeans, Shanti's MAN, showed us the obvious! His rippled and chiseled abs were all exposed for the new ad. According to sources Nelly was elated about the project.

"I've been a big fan of Diddy and the Sean John clothing line for years, stated Nelly. So, when they asked me to work with them, it was a real honor. I hope my fans will enjoy this campaign as much as I did shooting it."


Diddy came behind stating "I have known Nelly for many years and I really admire his work. To me, Nelly is the quintessential definition of the Sean John man. He has the attitude, the swagger, and most of all the physique that our customers can both aspire and relate to. And let's be honest, all of the ladies out there are going to be thanking us for this campaign."

I can't do anything but agree. I KNOW the ladies are and will LIVE for this ad for a while.. or until something else more provocative comes along.

How do you feel about the ad?

Source:All Hip-Hop

((..quit cutting UP))

iCON :)