Thursday

Daily Life Of Phif : Taking The Day Off To Help Out

For some reason I woke up this morning on different note. I opened my walk-in trying to find something to wear when I realized everyone doesn't have it this easy. Im far from where I want to be, but light years from where others are. Helping out and inspiring is what I love to do so Im really excited to be helping out at the Ronald McDonald House here in New York. The RMDH provides a home away from home for families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at nearby hospitals and a place to enjoy a warm meal. This is not a one day thing for me because I think we sometimes get wrapped up in our own man made problems. Sometimes you gotta break away from your own bullshit to really see life. But I must admit Im nervous of what they'll have me doing, I could be in the kitchen or in the nursery!!m a r q u i s . p h i f e r

ps. It still took me an hr and a half to find something to wear, I know I know Im working on it!!