Tuesday

Fallen Golden Girl - Estelle Getty Passes

Growing up I was always forced to watch things that I would ultimately hate to watch, but I had to. Being raised by my Grandmother we had alloted time set aside to peep "her" favorite shows and one was "The Golden Girls". I absolutely despised it growing up. Now, you can't pay me NOT to watch a episode! And upon the getting the sad news of "Sophia" passing it struck a nerve.

Estelle "Sophia" Getty passed early this morning in her Los Angeles home with all of her loved ones by her side. Getty reportedly died from complications dealing with Alzheimer's disease. This really made me think of my grandmother. This was her favorite character besides Blanche (who ALWAYS tipped out), and they acted just alike! This is someone who I can honestly say taught me a lot in the "hilarity" department. You will be greatly missed Sophia.

*Doris Marie Johnson you are greatly LOVED & MISSED.

((..cherish the moments))

iCON :)