Thursday

Solo For The F Word- No Dry Humor

Solange is featured in Blender magazine in the " Who Does She Think She Is" last page piece. Recently Solo blogged about the youtube video we posted last week.

"Since folks seem to get their panties and briefs in a bunch when they see my dry sense of humor. I released a you tube clip this week (26th or something most viewed this week ) and I think its hilarious that people think I was under the influence of some sort. Ya Ya Woopsie Guys. If I was high, guess I was high off life or ghost dust on the set. hehehehe.
Anyways....I know this blender piece will provoke that disposition even more. When you see me getting carried out of the club (or going to one for that matter these days) or stumbling out of a bar, then get worried. Its called HUMOR people, find a sense of one and get used to me having one.

Ps: Feels good to be in London where saying Fuck is perfectly London. I can even say it on T.V..... can u believe it?
"-Solange.

Fuck em.

ALSO SOLANGE IS THE NEW FACE OF ARMANI JEANS:

“Armani Jeans expresses my vision of a young, independent, casual lifestyle with a strong and cool, fashion sensibility. Solange epitomizes this style perfectly and brings to it that swing so evident in her new single, I Decided,” Giorgio Armani commented on his newest muse."-Vogue

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r