Tuesday

Dsquared SS08 Show

"Let's talk about Black shall we-this seasons Spring 2009 DSquared Show in Milan made history in my book. Sean Combs they heard us and now they see us. When I was going through the pics from the runway show I just knew I was looking at a Sean John show circa 2000's-you remember Will Lemay and Sean Gordon. This show included all the heavy hitters, the new school and the old.

Supermodel Tyson leaded the pack showing that he still has it as the youngsters marvel at the possibility. All types of black hit the runway, showing that you can book a whole show and variety still stands. Aside from almost every model being black this is the best collection to-date I've seen from DSquared. Im not sure if this will spark something for other designers to cast more black models but between you and I, I found this show to be the best-aesthetically pleasing. Hands down."
-June 26, 2008

Im sure you all remember me going off about Dsquared's show so finally you can actually see it. I was really feelin the barbershop set up, cause that's where you can find me on the weekly. Catch the video at 1:05, it was sick!!m a r q u i s . p h i f e r