Sunday

Say Hello To Ms. Sean John


I guess he isn't keeping it in the family. Diddy has been on the prowl the last year looking for a new President of his empire - Sean John. After losing previous President Bob Wischer, Dawn Robertson (a former Old Navy President) stepped up to the plate as Diddy's lead WOMAN.

A WHITE WOMAN.

“Whenever you are choosing a president, besides what you see in black and white on the resumé, the feeling you get and the chemistry when you meet that person is most important,” Diddy stated. “I feel that she is a great fit for the company and understands where I’m trying to take Sean John. She’s a strong, no-nonsense leader and she knows how to keep the eye on the prize and pursue a goal.”

Well after watching his "If I Were King" special I was "mildly" shocked by this but then I thought.... Diddy is NOT a fool. He knows that if he wants to keep his business an empire for the time being - this is the way it has to be. Not saying that an African-American isn't capable, but I figured this old statement would best fit this situation... "If it AIN'T broke, don't FIX it".

((...SHE catches the raft))

iCON :)