Tuesday

Welcome To The Good House [ Higher Learning ]

I had a dream that if I went to college I could shadow the successors before my time. I marvel at their struggle and Im lucky to sit in the classrooms in which they sat in. I think college is sooo overrated but at the end of the day it is what it is. The best thing about college is not the lessons that you learn but these damn tailgates!! Ofcourse my crew and I had to tip in and mingle with the Morehouse and Spelman alumni. It was the best. Brothers and sisters getting drunk with our classy sweaters and cardigans on. I can't wait till next years. I know I know Im focused on the wrong things but Im nobody's scholar, Im known to walk outta class and head to the mall. Im just so bored with everything-I felt like I already graduated. I be walkin into class with that fresh shit on. Im out!! Im already late for my next class.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r