Monday

Do It The Phi Weigh [ Workout Plan ]

Ok. So I know that some of you all would like to be a little bit more smaller or taller. I can't help you with your height [ wear 6 inch pumps ] but I can make you 6 inches smaller. But hey you gotta listen. Im'a tell you what I do, it may or may not work for you. But you must have discipline. Write down every calorie you stuff that face with. I wanna see jaw lines in '09. It ain't that technical, but you must follow it, don't be adding shit to it or it won't work. Ladies and gents stay away from that white stuff, yeah both kinds-rice, potatoes, bread, milk etc.. You should only eat fresh greens and baked chicken or fish.

-In the morning I drink a glass of unsweetened grapefruit juice for breakfast. Then for a snack I eat 1 apple, cheese and a banana. Around mid afternoon I run 3 miles [ EVERYDAY ] followed by a fresh fruit smoothie [ I have the machine at home ]. Oh and bring an iPOD full of beats for the run, it keeps you motivated. For dinner I eat baked fish, 2 green vegetables of choice and a glass of grapefruit juice. I don't really like drinking that much water cause it makes you.....and I be over that, I mean every 5 minutes...no thanks. So I eat 3 times per day, and it works for me. Some it may not. I know some people out there say you should eat every 3 hours or 6 times a day.....ok if you wanna do that then by all means eat up but that's not how Phifer gets down. And remember you must do cardio, that's an important part of slimming down. And don't be eating at 10, 11o'clock. Yall know. If you get hungry in the middle of the night and feel like your gonna give in then turn it to the style network....don't they still show those runway shows at 1-2am.

Meet Kameron, I wore his ass out today.

Oh you should see a visible change in 14 days, if not then eat air.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r