Sunday

I Support Morning Star

[ This Is Not A PETA Issue ] Ok so it's the end of the week and I don't know about you but I always buy a Sunday's paper to cut up the coupons!!! Yes sir can you imagine me in my optical frames cutting out pons...Oprah did an amazing show on how much money you can save by using coupons so ofcourse me being me I tried it. I want to say that it worked but I don't really buy that much food when Im at the store, I go straight to the organic/vegan aisle. Im not gonna front, Im not a full blown vegal but I tend to not eat heavy meats anymore. Soymilk is always the partner to my Special K.

So I found this brand Morning Star that offers a delectable array of veggie delights, including delicious burgers, savory breakfast products, tasty snacks and more to satisfy everyone's tastes. With all this variety, there's no shortage of inspiration to create fantastic meatless meals. Now at first I was scared but to my surprise the food is really good and the calorie count is low-it's an alternative to some comfort foods. If this is your thing I strongly suggest you visit their site for recipes and more info on what they offer.

click here to visit site

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r