Friday

Fight The Power.

Editorial: Beyonce covers April's issue of Ebony Magazine

Asked to describe herself as a wife:

“I don’t know how to talk about it because I don’t like to talk about it. But I have a great example of a great wife, and that’s my mother. And I have great friends around me that have been married, so I’m lucky to have really good examples. And a great husband.”

She says they are just like any other couple. She is learning to cook and he’s getting over his single-guy habits.

One thing she does to get on his nerve: “I’m a little messy. Oh, yeah. Whenever I’m out in public, I have to be put together. When I get home, I rebel against it and I don’t want to take care of anything. I drop it. I’m relaxed. I don’t have any shoes on. No makeup. My purse is in the kitchen. I think that is most difficult thing for him. He’s very, very organized. I’m extremely organized when I’m working, and I work so much that when I get home I don’t want to think about anything.” Source

As for what Jay-Z does that get on her nerves: She laughs, “I won’t say.”

MP