Saturday

Carta : Skination


A lot of people put inferences on clothing and fashion in itself.
But some down play the importance of great skin.
Good skin is essential to completing a fabulous look.


People always tell me that I have perfect or flawless skin ((smiles)) but there are certain steps that I take to keep my skin clear. I personally hate bumps and breakouts ((especially from shaving)) so I use to go to the dermatologist once a month to keep my skin clear but that shit got expensive. It worked. But I learned that great skin can make or make break you. Even if your ensemble is hot, people will skip over those fabulous choo’s or loubuton’s and remember that you had BAD skin.
A fresh face can take you from daytime to nighttime. A little concealer around the eyes, some bronzer, mascara and lip-gloss is all you need!!! Heavy make up ((pancake faces are out, we consider that being LATE)) That’s why it’s so important to have good skin.

Now, I don’t want to get all-political but some girls who aren’t naturally pretty might need to BEAT their mugs extra hard. Let’s face it; some girls have a hard face. So if you do wear a lot of make-up make sure to wash it off at night. ((I would hate to see your pillowcases if you didn’t))
The products that are key to a fresh face:
Cetaphil face wash, Neutrogena toner and Fashion Fair’s Daily Moisturizer SP15.

Disclaimer: If you have acne I suggest you go to the dermatologist.

that’s all.

-marquis.phifer