Monday

Joy, Tears, Laughter, Pain, Struggle-My Life

It's 7:11pm and today I felt defeated. I know we all have those days but I often wonder if all this shit is even worth it. Trying to prove myself to others, trying to get them to see me. I stay on my grind, I keep pushing, I try not to question why things don't go my way. I really thought my life was a math problem, if I add 2 + 2 I should get 4 right? But once you divide that by a fraction then turn it into a decimal shit gets confusing. I sometimes look at the lives of people I once was close to, trying to figure out what went wrong. I could reach out but Im so focused on this other shit I haven't really found it necessary. Friends necessary? maybe but I don't even have the time or the patience. I''ll just continue to do good work and hopefully inspire others.

Most water their friendships while I water my dreams-to whom much is given much is tested. See you in the morning.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r