Wednesday

FALL Into RETAIL - Bebe Can Help

I am usually NOT into retail as much as your next connoisseur but when I came across a brochure that my cousin (Ayesha) got in the mail from her favorite store "bebe" - I was moved. She ONLY likes their signature merchandise (you know - thats anything with the embellished "bebe" emblem on it). LATE I know, but if it wasn't for her tardiness I wouldn't have been schooled on the HEAT that their FALL line is bringing in... Have a peek.GOD. The literacy here is superb. The execution of these Fall 2008 campaigns are pure genious. Bebe stuck to the ground rules and obviously did their homework to pull these looks off. Implementing all of the "hot FALL looks" these ads should definitely catch the eyes of the women who demands to be on time this season.From sheers, to lace, cropped leather pieces, maroon & grey combinations and to even the prep school-girl craze - bebe sumed it up. The dark goth/comic book inspired look that was such a craze at fashion week this past spring was also adopted by the heavily influenced line. And lets NOT forget the SHOE game - there are NO deficiencies there! Looks like I have found the one stop shop for the woman with a BUDGET this FALL.

Click HERE for more Fall highlights!

((...some LATEness does benefit))

iCON :)