Wednesday

Meet Tracaris Williams-Boys Prospective

Third contestant of our "Search of The Boot" is Tracaris Williams-I was really diggin his article because he touched on fashion as well as his personal endeavors. Many should realize by now that LateBoots chronicles the lives of our writers. After the READ MORE link is where you can find Williams article. I'm asking for the LB viewers to read it and give their opinion. Remember YOU guys are picking our new writer for the Fall relaunch. I have to admit that it's killing me because I have to keep quiet on how the new site will look and who/what will be featured on it. The social life of the new writer will definitely change-get ready to be put on.

REMEMBER TO READ & COMMENT......


Allow Me to Re-introduce Myself By :Tracaris Williams

As I board a plane from Virginia to Georgia I feel the title of this piece is very appropriate, not only am I ready to return back to Atlanta, but I’m even more eager to see what this season beholds especially after the less than mediocre experience I just endured. With summer coming to an abrupt end and fall rapidly approaching us I find it hard not to be anything but ecstatic about all things fashion, music and ROCK!!!!!!!!

While Spending time this summer browsing for a collection that would catch my attention I discovered Alessandro Dell’Acquas 2008-2009 collection. With pagoda dresses, coats, suits, and evening dresses for the everyday woman from Rodeo Drive, Peachtree Street, Ocean Drive, all the way to Broadway Alessandro Dell’Acqua’s regal approach to fashion with his fall/winter collection is simplicity at it’s best. Elaborate cuts and a sophisticated mix of various colors like camel and orange, black and pomegranate red, total black combines with emerald green or an unlikely touch of cobalt blue which also appears on the high and narrow PVC stiletto heels and the court shoes which exuberates with chic allure, Dell’Acqua’s line is definitely a force to be reckoned with just ask Gwyneth Paltrow or Iman.

Upon my arrival I also was delighted when I found out that one of my good friends had opened a trendy store in Castleberry Hill. Specializing in custom swim suits, custom corsets as well as premium clothing, accessories and shoes Quick sand boutique offers Atlanta shoppers a California experience with a range of items that are sure to transforms plane Jane’s fashion sense into L.A. style, which is a more daring approach and gives one more of an edge. My favorite items are the swim suit covers and bejeweled corsets and check this Quick sand carries merchandise previously worn by celebrities, so if you want resale gowns that use to be owned by Vivica A. Fox and others come right down and see the ladies and it gets better they also do custom spray tanning and I hear they use a special ingredient so fall in and get stuck in Atlanta’s newest retail heaven, Quick sand!!

On a musical note while in Castleberry Hill I had the opportunity to meet Fantasia and have a couple of drinks….Hennessy and coke of course, but none the less I have to admit that she is very gorgeous in person and a total sweetheart she let me in on a little secret about her being in Atlanta working on her brand new album. Later that week I was fortunate to get up with her and her people and partied all over the city and it was merely a Monday, but I was even more STOKED when I got a chance to hear a new track called “Control” she had been working on. The song is an up tempo sensual song about her escapades with her man and how she intended to enforce pure dominance in the bed. Her new sound is fresh, but still has all the basics that her fan base are use to. The first quarter is most definitely not ready.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK!