Friday

That Fish Diet

Ok, so I gotta confess LateBoots, Im battling with this Marcus Lloyd diet and it's kicking my ass. The Marcus Lloyd diet consist of Naked Food Juice, salmon, broccoli and nuts. Aight let me go back-a few weeks ago I decided to eat extremely healthy for 14 days- I lost 10 pounds but after that I felt my beat and was back to clowning-Popeyes, McDonalds, fried seafood, peach cobler Girl Scout cookies
( shortbreads go off )....I had it all.

So now it's August 1st and Im back on the ML diet, seriously. In order to set up shop I put on my signature Ralph Lauren plaid shirt ( I wear it when I don't give a shit ) and took a trip with my dad ( $ ) to the local seafood market and bought pounds of salmon, crab, lobster and shrimp.Im giving this one more shot. ( Pops what up!! )

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r