Saturday

Real Fish.

Photo: Hadaka Sushi, West Hollywood, Ca

Most seafood lovers tend to like sushi right, well california rolls is the only type of sushi that I eat because I don't do raw fish but somewhere in Baltimore someone is prosposing to open up a nude sushi restaurant. Yes, you'll be eating eating sushi off of a nude girl spread out on your table. Blank Stare*, the conversation between Grace Jones ( Strange' ) and Marcus in the 1992 movie Boomerang plays in my head.

When I first heard of this I thought wow, but it's actually a 400-year old Japanese concept, and it's worked in big cities like Los Angeles, New York and Las Vegas. Saran wrap anyone?, I don't think this is my type of party. You know I hate going to The Aquarium Restaurant because I don't like looking at what Im eating via fish tank. And I don't wanna eat off of what Im eating. Did you catch that? No Lil Wayne here. But hey just to let you know some private areas would be covered by flowers and some food so Im sure it's safe. Word is that the owners would have to spend more than $700,000 to get the restaurant up and running. Hmmm, I wonder how much you'll get in tips. Unlock the magic and taste the rainbow.

MP