Tuesday

This Is The Hand Of A Hustler

Lavish Life Social Club teams up with LateBoots to throw a new years penthouse party. You know that party I was talking about last week....click here but I think the list is closed. Unless I really really like you. Yes kids this is our first event together. Timing is key. Keys open doors right Kei? So Sham and I spent hours on a conference call with the agent, and 2009 is gonna be ridiculous. We can't say much but I will say that Im off to the jet today, gotta few places and people to visit...some will be blogged about, some won't. How can 1 man tour the world in 13 days and be back just in time for his party?-alot of energy pills. Kidding.

I'll see you when I see you. In the words of Frankie " HOLLA "

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r

need instant entertainment? visit lavishlifesocialclub.com